all these years, i have been living a lie.
red grapes and black grapes are not the same thing. those are black grapes. and they are spectacular.
after two slices of pizza for my late lunch, i still wasn’t really hungry at dinner. enter, a smoothie. the consistency of it wasn’t very impressive; it was too runny for me. but it tasted great.
- cup of unsweetened almond milk
- no-sugar-added chocolate carnation breakfast essentials
- < tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- 3 ice cubes (i think a few more, and a frozen banana, would have fixed the consistency)
- 1/8 tsp guar & xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- wheat germ on top for some texture
i am off to shower, after looking over some more biology throughout tonight (and this morning before work). i don’t want to get burnt out studying before classes start. but i figure, if i’m interested, and having a good time, i might as well try to milk it for all its worth. 😉