this girl stayed up way too late tonight watching the black swan at a friend’s house. 8:00 pm would have been staying up too late, since i also went to atlantic city last night … just because. if i was a betting woman (which i am not, even though i went to atlantic city last night), i would estimate i enjoyed about 2 hours of sleep last night. that’s not even a 2-hour nap… that’s 2 hours cumulative throughout the evening. awesome time.
in honor of my mild delirium, and the fact that i miss the blog if it’s more than a couple days, i thought i’d share a little late-night link love with you.
interesting health links:
- eating healthy food costs more money in the u.s.
- “eating more potassium, the most expensive of the four nutrients, can add $380 to the average person’s yearly food costs.”
- “Americans spend about $4,000 on food each year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.”
- take into account the price difference between steak (or even a box of hamburgers!) and beans, legumes, even tofu. the article doesn’t even consider the health and money savings of a vegetarian diet…
- depressed women could face raised risk of stroke
- can tanning be “addictive?”
a few favorite blog posts:
- katheats: so hot and so cool
- hungry runner girl: 15 best foods for runners
- carrots ‘n’ cake: 5 personal questions
- can you stay for dinner: garlic leek roasted potato wedges
- the shu box: kitchen sync