Happy anniversary! I’ve been blogging for one year!
“Thank you” feels pretty accurate, on the blog, for this brand new community I didn’t even know about 16 months ago… (I also repurposed the cookie cake instead of trying to write two separate messages. It went to a couple of guys that practically gifted my amazing couch to me, and fixed my precious ’92 Honda when it started to overheat last week.)
I want to wrap up with a little reflection from the past year. It’s exciting to have so many fun things to look back at on the blog, but even aside from that, it’s exciting to look at my last year in general.
trips & vacations
- rehoboth beach, de with mom & dad
- the pennsylvania renaissance faire
- garlic fest on shawnee mountain
- first trip to new orleans
- new orleans, trip two
- visiting the enoteca for the first time
- avocado, pb, & jelly wrap compliments of heather
- banana soft serve from angela
- maple walnut granola
- chia fluff cold oats
- curry coconut pumpkin soup
- my new favorite soup: chickpea, via angela
miscellaneous posts i like
- my very first post, involving kath’s homemade tomato sauce
- one month anniversary & “good morning, starshine” muffins
- 100th post and PB&J french toast
- saying goodbye to my campground from my first 25 years
- christmas; ringing in the new year
- going fancy for mama’s birthday
- getting my beloved canon rebel t2i
- celebrating birthdays
- a perfect, beautiful, solitary day off
- back to blogging, with a pancake sunday
- most recently, getting personal…
- 2011 resolutions, beginning with resolution: alive, wrapping up with resolution: heal
I’m sad to see July go. It always feels like the good months go by so fast.
I heard the quote, “One of those moments that everything is so perfect and so wonderful that you almost feel sad because nothing can ever be this good again.”
It feels like I’m generally feeling the opposite. Things are so good that even on a Monday morning, I go into work not realizing it’s Monday and that I’m usually down about it. Everything feels so good, it sort of trails into the next days. July 2011 was definitely a great time. I’m excited for August to be the same.