today felt long and miserable, but i’m going to take a minute to fish out the good bits. i want to keep just those with me.
- the boring parts today dragged.
- on & on.
- but in the middle of it, i had a delicious bagel pizza lunch with a friend from work, at the real bagel shop, complete with a veggie / fruit juice.
- i went shopping, really excited to find a cute new something to wear, since i’m just about at a five-work-outfit rotation. every single thing i tried on left me feeling frumpy, and had me leave the store feeling grumbly.
- i’m almost sure it was the store’s fault. i settled on the store i did because i have two gift cards that shall not go to waste. sometimes i find very comfy things there, but sometimes, everything is just cut all wrong.
- i am feeling positive about myself this week, and strong.
- i am not being uncaringly strict with myself about sugar (like with juice at lunch), but i am doing so much better than i thought i could. i had grapes and cantaloupe tonight for dessert.
- after my two incredible workouts on the cross trainer this weekend, i want to hold on to this feeling. i had a great pilates class tonight. i left feeling like it hurt too much to stand at the sink. that feeling passed after 5 minutes, thankfully, but i still felt worn out and like it did great things for me.
🙂 there it is. monday wasn’t so bad. still really off on sleeping, and trying to get back to normal, so i’m going to go give it a good college try.