… is not how those lyrics go. I had no idea until the ride back to Heather’s house on Monday.
Unfortunately I don’t have exciting photos from my first class. It was just some explanation and practice. But the other people are hilarious, and it’s bare bones beginners. We all had to take cookies to decorate, so it won’t officially be cake decorating until next week. :-p It was fun, though. And perhaps my first time ever actually using a real icing tip. So, progress.
I am also now the proud owner of a pair of checkered clogs… that I may or may not be allowed to wear out in public.
My vote is on almost everywhere. (Including to the cake class I just attended.)
And a new travel mug. Look how nerd cool I will be!
~ ~ ~
I’ve been having a pretty hard time getting back to happy, healthy eating after the holiday weekend. I’m not sure why. It has a lot to do with a sugar addiction, and maaaaay relate somewhat to the amount of cookie dough I ended up consuming last night. In favor of better days to come, I’ve made a meal list for tomorrow.
(Just a plan for around 1,225 calories. I am clearly ill-equipped to suggest anything for others. My idea is as many whole foods as possible, since so much of the past frumpy-food week has not been.)
– leftover steel-cut oatmeal with walnuts and dried cherries & apricots (370 calories)
– coffee, 2 tsp sugar, 1/3 cup milk (65 calories)
– brussels sprouts, tsp olive oil (60 calories)
– toast with pinto beans, swiss cheese (300 calories)
– apple (70 calories)
– cup of broccoli cheddar soup, kettle black beans (220 calories)
– ice cream cone (150 calories)
And happy thoughts.